2017 Vital Signs Health Fair Registration Information
The 2017 Vital Signs Health Fair will be held:
Saturday, March 25 and Sunday, March 26, 2017
7:00a.m. to 1:00p.m. each day
Adams County Fairgrounds
Sponsors for the health fair include:
- South Heartland District Health Dept
- Mary Lanning Healthcare
- Central Community College
- Good Samaritan Village
The health fair provides you the opportunity to participate in low cost or free health screenings and to obtain valuable health information and education.
Screenings available at no cost include:
- Height and Weight
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Skin Scope Education
- Blood Pressure
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Visual Acuity
- Intervent Cardiac Risk Assessment
(bring recent cholesterol and blood sugar numbers)
- Sleep Disorder Screening - Adult and Pediatric
- Lung Screening - Pulmonary Function Tests
Screenings available for a reasonable fee:
- Blood Chemistry Analysis - $40.00 You must be at least 18 years old.
The following tests are IN ADDITION to the Blood Chemistry Analysis and require pre-Registration:
- Colon Cancer Screening Kit - Included in the Blood Chemistry fee
- Bone Density Screening for Osteoporosis - $10.00
"Just for Kids"
- Measure Your Height and Weight.
- Have Your Vision Tested at Kid's Vision.
- Have a Lead Screening Test ($10.00 fee, pay and make appointment at the Fair)
- Payment for your screenings will occur on the day of the Health Fair.
- Appointments for screenings cannot be made in advance. They are scheduled when you arrive at the health fair.
- Questions? Please call (402) 460-5806 and leave a detailed message. Someone will get back with you if needed.
ATTENTION: It is your responsibility to provide/discuss your results with your physician.
BEFORE YOU PROCEED........
Blood component values are compared to a normal range that vary by age and sex. When you register, we will ask for your "date of birth" and "sex". In order for you to receive the most up-to-date data about your blood work, please check the accuracy of these 2 pieces of required information.
Only Blood Chemistry, PSA, A1c and Vitamin D tests require registration.