Orthopedics & Rheumatology
Mary Lanning Healthcare offers comprehensive orthopedic services, caring for patients seeking joint replacement surgery and for those requiring inpatient fracture care.
We offer highly-skilled, caring and encouraging nurses and physical therapists, who work with orthopedic specialists practicing in Hastings and Grand Island. Our rooms are private and have been recently remodeled.
The following orthopedic offices and specialists have privileges at Mary Lanning Healthcare:
Hastings Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Specialists, P.C.
2207 Osborne Dr West, Suite 100
Hastings, NE 68901
- Gary L. Chingren, M.D., Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Barry A. Bohlen, M.D., Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Travis B. Stoner, D.O., Board Certification Pending
- Michelle Batterman, PA-C, Certified Physician Assistant with Special Interest in Orthopaedic Surgery
Central Nebraska Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
West Faidley Medical Center
620 N Diers Ave, Suite 200
Grand Island, NE 68803
- Scott L. Franssen, D.O., Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Philip M. Cahoy, M.D., Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Julie Shaw, PA-C, Certified Physician Assistant
- Kim Gangwish, PA-C, Certified Physician Assistant
- Jon C. Monk, PA-C, Certified Physician Assistant
Learn More at “Your Total Experience” Joint Camp
We invite you to attend our Joint Camp for complete information about our total hip and knee surgeries. These one-day camps are held twice per month, and do not have to be physician ordered for you to attend.
Click here to download a pdf that explains the program in detail.
Call Pre-Surgical Services at 402-460-5753 to sign up for the class.
For more information about the Orthopedic services offered at Mary Lanning Healthcare, contact:
Nicole Ackles RN, BSN
Clinical Nurse Manager